Articles on this Page
- 02/20/19--04:58: _This 30-year timeli...
- 02/20/19--05:01: _There is more to cy...
- 02/20/19--05:13: _39% of Businesses U...
- 02/20/19--05:16: _Research: Major spo...
- 02/20/19--05:19: _Cybersecurity trend...
- 02/27/19--04:25: _Gaming on mobile da...
- 02/27/19--04:31: _These European comp...
- 02/27/19--04:33: _How modernization o...
- 02/27/19--04:36: _High-Tech Bridge CO...
- 02/28/19--04:39: _Latest trends in th...
- 02/28/19--04:45: _FedEx Unveils Futur...
- 02/28/19--04:47: _Most Powerful Black...
- 02/28/19--04:52: _Why the Marriage of...
- 02/28/19--04:56: _At The End of Day W...
- 02/28/19--04:58: _Target to let third...
- 02/28/19--05:05: _FedEx CMO Says New ...
- 03/01/19--05:15: _Stressed at Work? M...
- 03/01/19--06:09: _Companies Need to P...
- 03/01/19--07:10: _How Will We Prevent...
- 03/01/19--13:39: _Cloud-Based Service...
- 02/20/19--04:58: This 30-year timeline reveals Microsoft’s biggest competitors —
- 02/20/19--05:01: There is more to cyber risk than security
- 02/20/19--05:13: 39% of Businesses Use Texting to Talk to Customers -- How Can Yours?
- 02/20/19--05:16: Research: Major sports events hold key to 5G adoption |
- 02/20/19--05:19: Cybersecurity trends and insights
- 02/27/19--04:36: High-Tech Bridge COO Talks About Web & WordPress Security
- 02/28/19--04:39: Latest trends in the fitness industry –
- 02/28/19--04:45: FedEx Unveils Future Autonomous Delivery Robot - Supply Chain 24/7
- 02/28/19--04:47: Most Powerful Black Women in Corporate America
- 02/28/19--04:52: Why the Marriage of AI and AR Can Help Reduce Product Returns
- 02/28/19--04:58: Target to let third-parties on its site w/ new Plus program
- 03/01/19--05:15: Stressed at Work? Mentoring a Colleague Could Help
- 03/01/19--06:09: Companies Need to Pay More Attention to Everyday Unethical Behavior
- 03/01/19--07:10: How Will We Prevent AI-Based Forgery?
We analyzed the company’s annual filings and charted how it stayed relevant among rapid tech innovations.
Read the full article at: qz.com
Risk experts hold no doubts: the changes technology is bringing to businesses has far-reaching consequences. But the conversation is still split between two poles…
Read the full article at: www.bizcommunity.com
More small businesses are using texting to talk to their customers, here is what you can do.
Read the full article at: smallbiztrends.com
5G will transform the sports experience for fans in stadiums and at home, according to research conducted by Ovum for Amdocs, a provider of software and service…
Read the full article at: advanced-television.com
The technology landscape is evolving rapidly, and along with it the cybersecurity threats. Read further to see what the experts are saying.
Read the full article at: www.striata.com
A new report from AppLovin finds many people in the US play mobile games up to 4 times a week, but don’t identify as a gamer yet - and the trend is growing.
Read the full article at: appdevelopermagazine.com
Institutional Investor ranked the continent’s best CEOs, CFOs, and investor relations professionals across 31 industries.
Read the full article at: www.businessinsider.com
While theft of funds remains a relatively minor source of Canadian cyber claims for one specialist insurer, it is expected to grow as further modernization of payment systems takes place in the country.
Read the full article at: www.canadianunderwriter.ca
As of the beginning of 2019, WordPress powers 33% of the top ten million websites, confirming it as the most popular and widely used blogging and CMS platform again. Such popularity attracts a lot of attention, and application security software companies which typically focus on security solutions…
Read the full article at: securityboulevard.com
Technology is also playing a big role in the fitness industry these days……
Read the full article at: www.businesstraveller.com
FedEx Corp. announced today a development in cutting-edge delivery solutions to meet the rapidly changing needs of consumers - the FedEx SameDay Bot - an autonomous delivery device designed to help retailers make same-day and last-mile deliveries to their customers.
Read the full article at: www.supplychain247.com
The 136 women on the roster make up our largest ever list of the crème of the crop of the most powerful black women in corporate America.They have succeeded by leading with performance, deeply understanding their company culture, deftly navigating the corporate landscape, and—above all—wisely…
Read the full article at: www.blackenterprise.com
Assisting shoppers — online or in-store — with making better decisions about the products they’re searching for using AI makes the path to purchase a less bumpy road. Combining that with AR to “preview” their assisted decisions is an essential combination to the reduction of product returns.
Read the full article at: www.mytotalretail.com
We can all be innovators making our lives, the lives of our customers, or the lives of our team easier. Part of the “At the End of The Day” series.
Read the full article at: whatsnext.nuance.com
Fractional Marketing Team
Like Target’s current catalog, Target Plus third-party offerings will be curated in an attempt to keep the shopping experience simple.
Read the full article at: 9to5toys.com
FedEx delivers about 14 million packages globally a day. The logistics company is now the latest to enter the autonomous delivery pageant, with testing starting in the U.S. later this year. The Memphis-based company debuted its SameDay Bot on NBC’s “Tonight Show” with Jimmy Fallon Tuesday and…
Read the full article at: cheddar.com
A study of police officers suggests mentoring can help mentors as well as mentees.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2Uc7MaU
It often happens because people don’t recognize the harm they’re doing.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2EH91tz