Articles on this Page
- 08/26/19--07:50: _AI Basics: How AI &...
- 08/26/19--17:14: _Every Business Owne...
- 08/27/19--02:29: _What is a virtual t...
- 08/27/19--05:19: _Every Computer Scie...
- 08/27/19--06:10: _4 Tips for Managing...
- 08/27/19--06:35: _How African-America...
- 08/27/19--07:20: _Hire Leaders for Wh...
- 08/27/19--17:47: _4 Tips for Managing...
- 08/28/19--01:47: _What Is a Project S...
- 08/28/19--05:25: _How to Make Your Sa...
- 08/28/19--05:26: _How to Make Your Sa...
- 08/28/19--06:20: _How Microsoft Build...
- 08/28/19--17:02: _Who Drives Digital ...
- 08/29/19--03:23: _Product Update: New...
- 08/29/19--06:17: _When Teamwork Is Go...
- 08/29/19--06:19: _Leaders, Pay Attent...
- 08/29/19--06:22: _Build a Company You...
- 08/29/19--06:24: _US$20m project laun...
- 08/29/19--06:27: _Start-ups must be a...
- 08/29/19--06:29: _How UK VCs are mana...
- 08/26/19--17:14: Every Business Owner Should Define What Success Looks Like
- 08/27/19--02:29: What is a virtual team?
- 08/27/19--06:10: 4 Tips for Managing Organizational Change
- 08/27/19--07:20: Hire Leaders for What They Can Do, Not What They Have Done
- 08/27/19--17:47: 4 Tips for Managing Organizational Change
- 08/28/19--01:47: What Is a Project Sponsor? Defining This PM Role
- 08/28/19--05:25: How to Make Your Sales Forecasts More Accurate
- 08/28/19--05:26: How to Make Your Sales Forecasts More Accurate
- 08/28/19--06:20: How Microsoft Builds a Sense of Community Among 144,000 Employees
- 08/29/19--03:23: Product Update: New Templates & Imports in ProjectManager.com
- 08/29/19--06:17: When Teamwork Is Good for Employees — and When It Isn’t
- 08/29/19--06:22: Build a Company You’d Never Sell
- 08/29/19--06:27: Start-ups must be aware of star employee pitfalls
- 08/29/19--06:29: How UK VCs are managing the risk of a ‘no deal’ Brexit –
AI, machine learning, and deep learning are three increasingly popular buzzwords, and each helps us to process large amounts of information. In this article, we’re going to dig into these basic AI concepts and see why they’re so valuable in making a large amount of social media data actionable.
Read the full article at: www.linkfluence.com
Chief Operating Officer Every Business Owner Should Define What Success Looks LikeHBR.org • August 26, 2019, 2:32 pm Owners need to decide between growth, liquidity, and control. Lipstick Tips: How Influencers Are Making Over Beauty MarketingHBS Working Knowledge • August 26, 2019, 6:47 pm
What is a virtual team?A Girl’s Guide to Project Management • August 26, 2019, 5:33 am “Virtuality…is a critique on how work gets done,” writes Thomas P. Wise in his book, Trust in Virtual Teams.
Before I read the book, I defined a virtual team as one that was split over several…Increasing the Probability of Project Success (PoPS)Herding Cats • August 26,…
Just one of the top 24 U.S. undergraduate programs does.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2ZkwOLv
Laura Morgan Roberts, professor at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, says that organizations are still falling short on promoting racial diversity, particularly in their most senior ranks. While many large companies have “inclusion” initiatives, most leaders still shy away from frank discussions about how the experiences of their black employees and executives — including their feelings of authenticity and potential for advancement — differ from those of their white peers. She points to several ways we can change these dynamics. With David Thomas and Anthony Mayo, Morgan Roberts is co-author of the book “Race, Work, and Leadership: New Perspectives on the Black Experience.”
from HBR.org http://j.mp/327e27m
Chief Operating Officer 4 Tips for Managing Organizational ChangeHBR.org • August 27, 2019, 3:15 pm Start with a trusted group of early adopters. Hire Leaders for What They Can Do, Not What They Have DoneHBR.org • August 27, 2019, 3:14 pm Three questions to ask about each candidate. How African-Americans Advance at Work — And What Organizations Can Do…
What Is a Project Sponsor? Defining This PM RoleProject Management Resources • August 27, 2019, 2:30 pm Project personnel, such as a project sponsor, are given specific titles and responsibilities and exist in a bureaucratic structure. Projects would quickly spin out of control without a bureaucratic… Why you should consider stopping sprint reviewsMike Cohn’s Blog –…
Make sure marketing and sales agree on what counts as a lead.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2ZjMSgJ
Chief Operating Officer How to Make Your Sales Forecasts More AccurateHBR.org • August 28, 2019, 12:05 pm Make sure marketing and sales agree on what counts as a lead.
It’s partly about technology and partly about transparency.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2Lhswef
Chief Operating Officer Who Drives Digital Innovation? Evidence from the US Medical Device IndustryHBS Working Knowledge • August 28, 2019, 1:34 pm How Microsoft Builds a Sense of Community Among 144,000 EmployeesHBR.org • August 28, 2019, 2:24 pm It’s partly about technology and partly about transparency.
Product Update: New Templates & Imports in ProjectManager.comProject Management Resources • August 28, 2019, 2:30 pm We are very excited to announce our August release for the new version of ProjectManager.com. In this release, we introduced easy-to-use project templates, improved our import functionality and added… The Best Ways to Deliver Bad NewsProject Management…
You might not think your dress code is a big deal. Your employees disagree.
Read the full article at: www.inc.com
One of the big problems about Silicon Valley startup thinking: The aspiration to build an epic company and one day sell it for millions (or billions). What if this was a bad way of thinking? Warren Buffet says when he buys stock, he plans on holding it forever.
Read the full article at: erickimphotography.com
The project aims to foster entrepreneurship and provide vocational training….
Read the full article at: maldivesindependent.com
For start-up companies looking to launch a new product, hiring star inventors who are accomplished and have a strong record of performance seems like a no brainer.
Read the full article at: phys.org
Grab your economic zombie mask: A Halloween “no deal” Brexit is careening into view. New prime minister Boris Johnson has pledged that the country will leave the European Union on October 31 with or without a deal — “do or die” as he put it.
Read the full article at: techcrunch.com