Articles on this Page
- 11/01/19--07:47: _Balancing the Compa...
- 11/02/19--07:00: _UK's Cannaray raise...
- 11/02/19--07:05: _How PLUS Products u...
- 11/02/19--07:07: _THCA And THC: What'...
- 11/04/19--05:23: _5 Mental Mistakes T...
- 11/04/19--05:48: _Managing Career Tra...
- 11/04/19--06:13: _How to Close the Ge...
- 11/04/19--07:08: _Why Science-Driven ...
- 11/04/19--08:13: _How to Take a More ...
- 11/04/19--08:13: _Is AI Bias a Corpor...
- 11/04/19--13:23: _Work Friendships Ar...
- 11/05/19--05:18: _Making Work Less St...
- 11/05/19--05:38: _Why Meetings Go Wro...
- 11/05/19--06:03: _Can the Robin Hood ...
- 11/05/19--06:18: _Midsize Companies A...
- 11/05/19--07:13: _How to Motivate Bus...
- 11/05/19--08:18: _Are Your Algorithms...
- 11/06/19--05:20: _Research: How Men a...
- 11/06/19--06:10: _Geisinger’s Home Ca...
- 11/06/19--06:35: _Google Buys Fitbit,...
- 11/01/19--07:47: Balancing the Company’s Needs and Employee Satisfaction
- 11/02/19--07:00: UK's Cannaray raises £7.8m Series A in major European CBD gambit
- 11/02/19--07:07: THCA And THC: What's The Difference?
- 11/04/19--05:23: 5 Mental Mistakes That Kill Your Productivity
- 11/04/19--05:48: Managing Career Transitions Part 1: Facing Childhood Demons
- 11/04/19--06:13: How to Close the Gender Pay Gap in U.S. Medicine
- 11/04/19--07:08: Why Science-Driven Companies Should Use Agile
- 11/04/19--08:13: Is AI Bias a Corporate Social Responsibility Issue?
- 11/04/19--13:23: Work Friendships Are Mostly Amazing and Sometimes Messy
- 11/05/19--05:18: Making Work Less Stressful and More Engaging for Your Employees
- 11/05/19--05:38: Why Meetings Go Wrong (And How to Fix Them)
- 11/05/19--06:03: Can the Robin Hood Army Grow with Zero Financial Resources?
- 11/05/19--06:18: Midsize Companies Are Growing, But Struggling to Earn Profits
- 11/05/19--07:13: How to Motivate Busy Physicians to Give More Flu Shots
- 11/05/19--08:18: Are Your Algorithms Upholding Your Standards of Fairness?
- 11/06/19--05:20: Research: How Men and Women View Competition Differently
- 11/06/19--06:35: Google Buys Fitbit, and Twitter Bans Political Ads
A few shifts in mindset can help senior leaders navigate the tension.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/36lnvuZ
Cannaray plans to hit the European market with medical marijuana & CBD products in the next few months with various “novel formulations” including pet food.
Read the full article at: agfundernews.com
This article is sponsored by PLUS Products, formulating THC and CBD gummies that deliver a precision dose every time.PLUS Products has proudly unveiled…
Read the full article at: www.leafly.com
THCA doesn’t get one high, but there is a relation: THCA is the precursor to psychoactive THC effects.
Read the full article at: weedmaps.com
Essential Fatty Acids, Health and Household, Omega 3-6-9, Omega Oils, Supplements, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
If your to-do list isn’t getting any shorter, here’s why.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/329hOwI
Whether you’re getting fired, taking a promotion, or leaving a job you love, career transitions are a time of anxiety.
In the next two episodes, we’ll be focusing on how to manage anxiety associated with big changes at work. This week, we focus on the tough work you should do before a big transition to understand your feelings.
Our guest is career coach Jerry Colonna. He argues that a lot of the adult problems we face can spring from fundamental childhood experiences. We act out childhood hurts in our leadership and interactions at work, from the people we hire to the way we think about money. Therefore, understanding how your childhood has shaped you and facing your demons is vital for anyone who truly wants to thrive in their career.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2WQn2wx
Female PCPs earn 25% less than men; specialists earn 36% less.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2Nf5t5V
Improving algorithms isn’t just good for your company.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2CcocZA
Having a close friend at work feels great. You have someone to laugh with, confide in, and exchange glances with during a meeting. But we often fail to anticipate how the conflicting demands of work can occasionally strain that relationship. We talk through common tensions and how to handle them, either to maintain the friendship or to ease off of it. Guests: Nancy Rothbard and Julianna Pillemer. Our theme music is Matt Hill’s “City In Motion,” provided by Audio Network.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2NDdPmV
Steven Rogelberg, a professor at UNC Charlotte, has spent decades researching workplace meetings and reports that many of them are a waste of time. Why? Because the vast majority of managers aren’t trained in or reviewed on effective meeting management. He explains how leaders can improve meetings — for example, by welcoming attendees as if they were party guests or banning use of the mute button on conference calls — and how organizations can support these efforts with better practices and policies, from creating meeting-free days to appointing a Chief Meeting Officer. Rogelberg is the author of the book “The Surprising Science of Meetings: How You Can Lead Your Team to Peak Performance” and the HBR article “Why Your Meetings Stink — And What To Do About It.”
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2r8m2Yy
In 2014, Neel Ghose (MBA 2019) created the Robin Hood Army, an entirely volunteer-based organization working to get surplus food to hungry people. Just four years later, they had served more than 9 million people in 103 cities around the world, all while maintaining their “golden rule” of being zero-funds. Harvard Business School’s Susanna Gallani and Ghose discuss the most pressing challenge facing the organization with its fast growth and no monetary assets: how to attract, retain, and motivate workers.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/34yFTPi
It reduces emergency room visits, hospital admissions, and spending.
from HBR.org http://j.mp/2NlSbV8